Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Knitter's Handy Book of Top-Down Sweaters Now Available in e-Book Format


Although the print version is on the literal slow boat from China and won't be available until late July, the electronic version of The Knitter's Handy Book of Top-Down Sweaters is available for download right now at the Interweave Store. Click here for information on how to order yours for just $19.95. The electronic version will include the same instructions for circular yoke, raglan, set-in sleeve, and saddle shoulder sweaters as will be in the print version, as well as an exclusive chapter on modified-drop shoulder sweaters and three additional sweater designs.
Color me excited!

11 comments:

LANDMAUS said...

this is excellent news ! AND :
- no need to buy another (partly) made in China product
- the quicker the better !
I'll share the good news with fellow knitters in Europe
merci beaucoup from France

Bonnie said...

Just downloaded it to my Nook - looks fantastic! Congrats!

BListello said...

Ordered in February, so I guess July is just around the corner - very excited anyhow. Regards, Betty

andrea said...

Going to download right now. Love to work top down! Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into this project. So grateful!

Bonnie said...

Now that I've had time to look the PDF over, I don't see an exclusive chapter on modified drop shoulder sweaters.

Will we get an updated PDF later on?

Natural fibre girl said...

I'm holding out for a hard copy. Can't wait!!

Cindy said...

I love your other books so have pre-ordered the new one from Amazon. Can't wait to see it.

Loraine B said...

I bought the digital and pre ordered the hard copy. I'm loving the designs and the layout. Another winner!

ann budd said...

Me too!
They say converting the apps to androids is more difficult than they thought. Still, I wish they could get it done!

Michelle said...

Hooray! Thank you so much for the new book, I'm ordering my hard copy now. VERY tempted to have both....

MaƂgorzata said...

Just got it from the library! Planning to knit a top-down sweater for my younger son. Great book.