Monday, June 4, 2012

A Quintet of Baby Socks

The Better-than-Booties Baby Socks that I designed for Interweave Knits back in the Summer of 2005 continue to be a favorite among Ravelry users. So, just for fun, I decided to play around with the design to come up with five new versions.
The pattern, given in two sizes, uses fingering-weight yarn (Quince and Company Tern is shown) and will be available from the Quince and Company website this month. I believe they will divide it into a couple of posts--I'll let you know when they do.
I'm sure their photos will be much, much better!

2 comments:

Clint The Cancer Warrior Family said...

Soooo Cute! I can't wait for the patterns! My only problem is keeping them on little feet...any tips for that? I'm probably making the wrong size then...

May said...

Hi,

I've making little socks for friends who are expecting babies. These are small and portable projects. Looking forward to the new designs.