Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Another Winner

Thanks to everyone who responded to the 200,000-hit raffle.

The random-number generator chose Needleworker, who, on 
April 9, 2013 at 2:16 AM
 wrote:
I am a late reader of your blog (very enjoyable) as are your books. I am a new knitter & am looking forward to Knitting numerious things your books seem so sensible giving me the the tools to be creative :) I have a lot of your books all the sock ones as well as the patterns & sweater books :)So I would really like (if I am lucky)

Knitted Gifts: Irresistible Projects to Make and Give Thanks you Ann for Joy re blog & books long may you continue


Congratulations Needleworker! Send me your mailing address (click on the link at the upper right corner of my blog page) and I'll get the book in the mail to you.

2 comments:

Deborah's Blog said...

Excited to have won my book choice & look forward to the parcel coming. Thank you again Ann

Deborah's Blog said...

It's come bliss see email sent to you with an ecard link

Deborah